It's beginning to be a bit more chilly in the garden as we wrap up in hats and gloves! There is stilll a lot to be done in the garden.
- Cut back hardy perennials such as Geraniums and split them for more plants next year.
- Don't forget to plant your Spring flowering bulbs if you haven't already in your borders or pots
- You can still prune Roses and cut back Peonies to help tidy up your borders
- Order your Bare-Root Hedging as now is the ideal time to plant it
- Plant containers with Winter bedding like cyclamens, violas and primroses
Looking good in your garden
Cornus, and Mahonia Soft Caress, Skimmia, Cotinus, Acer griseum· Miscanthus nepalensis.
- Look at the gaps in your borders as you tidy up and make a note of where they are and think about what you can plant for next year.
- When weeding your border mulch over with woodchip to help supress the weeds.
- Try not to walk on your lawn if it has rained and it is waterlogged as this will compress the soil and surpress the growth next year.