We are pleased to announce, following government guidelines that we will now be open Monday - Saturday from 9am - 5 pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm This is great news and we cannot wait to see you all, but we need to set out some guidelines for our customers to follow whilst shopping with us. This is to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
1. We will limit the number of customers onto the site at any one time
2. We will then be operating a strict 1 in 1 out policy
3. We have social distancing markers and route plans around the store. Please follow these guidelines.
4. Sneeze guards have been installed on our till's for the safety of staff and customers.
5. We will be open from 10am - 5pm Monday - Saturday, 10am - 4pm on Sunday, this will allow us to water the plants and pick our deliveries in a safe environment before customer’s arrive for the day.
6. Think about what you would like to purchase before you visit us before entering the store. We are not encouraging browsing at this present time.
7. We will clean each trolley after it has been used and return it to the trolley station.
8. The Café and Toilets will remain closed to customers.
9. Please be respectful of our staff at this time, if you need help, please maintain the 2 metre distance rule.
10. And do not be offended if a member or staff asks you to step back. We look forward to welcoming you back to Coblands Garden Centre.